Dr. Supriya AnandDirector - Physiotherapy
About Dr. Supriya Anand
Dr. Supriya Anand is a Post Graduate in Physiotherapy (Gold Medalist) with over 23 years of post-qualification experience including 4 years at Wellington Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
She specializes in manual therapy supported by latest equipment. She has extensive experience in treatment of joint/ muscle pain, paralysis, arthritis, diabetes related management, chest rehabilitation, sports injury, post bariatric surgery and rehabilitation, antenatal and post-natal exercise.
She and her team manage physiotherapy departments at Centre of Diabetes and Allied Sciences, Gurgaon and Bhatia Global Hospital, New Delhi.
- Masters in Physical Therapy (Osteomyology) from Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, India.
- Sc. (Hons) Physical Therapy from Institute for the Physically Handicapped, (Delhi University) New Delhi, India.
- Attended various international and national courses and workshops in various fields of Physiotherapy – Manual therapy, Stroke, and Vestibular Rehabilitation, Amputee and Prosthetic Rehabilitation, etc.
1. Key specialization in Orthopedics / Musculoskeletal pains and Sports-related injuries,
2. Diabetes related musculoskeletal and Neurological complications.
3. Post bariatric Surgery patients exercise program
4. Specialization in hands-on and mobilization techniques.
- Worked as Senior Physiotherapist-in Orthopedics and Neuro Rehabilitation Department of Wellington Hospital, London, United Kingdom for 4 years
- Worked as Senior Physiotherapist in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Worked in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi.
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists, India.
- Delhi Council of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- Member of Health Profession Council (HPC), and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, London (UK)-
- Successfully completed a research thesis titled ‘Clinical study and physiotherapy management of Adhesive Capsulitis(year 2000)
- Presented clinical research papers in National conferences in India
- Worked in various multidisciplinary fields of physiotherapy (Orthopedics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic, Coronary, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Burns, Geriatrics, Musculoskeletal, Sports Injuries, and Hand injuries).
- Specialization in hands-on and mobilization techniques
- Updated with contemporary practices in the field of Physiotherapy.
- Scientific and evidence-based protocol management of various conditions related to Physiotherapy